Seconds count when a critically ill or injured patient needs specialized medical attention. From bases in Spokane, Tri-Cities, Moses Lake, the Palouse area, Brewster,WA and Missoula, MT, Northwest MedStar safely transports thousands of patients each year in Washington, Idaho and Oregon.
Northwest MedStar, a non-profit organization, is the region's premier critical care transport service dedicated to the safe, compassionate care and transport of critically ill or injured patients to health care facilities throughout the Pacific Northwest. From its bases in Spokane, Tri-Cities, Moses Lake, the Palouse area, Brewster and Missoula, Northwest MedStar provides thousands of helicopter, fixed wing and ground-based transports each year with the highest level of advanced care.
In addition to its air ambulance service, Northwest MedStar provides ongoing outreach education for emergency medical workers throughout the region. With a fleet of helicopters and fixed wing planes, Northwest MedStar is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS), the “seal of approval” for the air medical industry.
Northwest MedStar is committed to providing compassionate critical care transport for ill or injured patients throughout the Pacific Northwest and Canada.
Northwest MedStar is dedicated to:
- Honoring the respect and dignity of our patients
- Improving patient condition during transport
- Maintaining the highest standard of safety
- An ongoing collaboration with health care and EMS providers
- Continued education with the goal of clinical excellence
- Exceeding the standards of care set forth by regional and federal regulatory agencies
- Being a reliable source of education and information for our region’s health care partners regarding critical care transport and advanced life support.
We make it our goal to enhance customer satisfaction at all levels of care, to establish and promote communication between all agencies in our service area and to develop and strengthen relationships with our regional health care partners.
Northwest MedStar is a service of Inland Northwest Health Services (INHS). INHS is a non-profit corporation in Spokane, Washington providing collaboration in health care services on behalf of the community and its member organization Providence Health Care.